Monday, January 30, 2012

My Hero

With all to lose - He gave His life; He gave His everything knowing that I could simply walk away.  My Hero, with everything to lose gave His all for me - to know me, to walk with me, to laugh with me, to cry with me; to strengthen me, to hold me, to save me, to love me.  My Hero laid it all down that He might pick me up.  He saw me more important than all of Heaven.  My Hero called Heaven and Earth to witness my salvation the day He hung on that cross and called me by name through the ages.  My Hero broke the chains of lust, depression, deception, and death off of me when He broke through Hell and destroyed the grave.  My Hero set me on high with Him, He gave me His crown, He gave me His Name, He gave me His Father - the day He ascended, sat down at the right hand of Mercy & Righteousness, and sent His Holy Spirit on us all.  My Hero, My Hero gave all, risked all, died to all for my all!  I give my all to my Everything - to MY HERO!

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog Steve! Thank our hero for everything!

    ReplyDelete