Saturday, January 21, 2012

It all started....

In 2006 God called me to be honest with myself, with Him, and with my wife.  Honesty is not always easy, but its ALWAYS freeing.  "You shall know the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall set you free!"  The life I now live is a life of freedom.  Before 2006 I was entrapped and imprisoned by lies, deceit, and absolute confusion.  But today I am free!  I AM FREE INDEED!  Not everyone will understand my language, my calling, or my relationship with God, but it's not about who "they" say I am, it's ONLY about who He says I am.  I welcome you to come with me on my journey with the King of Kings; allow me to introduce you to Jesus, and I hope above all else that you would be encouraged to take your own journey - your own journey with the Great Lion Himself.    -Steve H.

4 comments:

  1. Steve,
    You clearly have a calling. The Holy Spirit leads and you respond. I have appreciated your sharing in the past and look forward to your postings on this site.
    God Bless you.
    Mike Wipf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve - Thanks for the invitation to read as you write. "My heart is stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses for the king; my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer." Psalm 45

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is good. I might copy you. You are like your Father in heaven. -Justin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your encouragement and support. More posts to come....

    ReplyDelete