Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Logos

Luke 6:27-28 (NASB):  "But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."

- Lord Jesus, I repent; I repent for everything evil I said tonight about certain co-workers.  I repent for aligning myself with the accuser and coming into agreement with those who had similar feelings and attitudes of rebellion and frustration.  I did not represent Love today, and for this I am truly sorry.  Holy Spirit, help me to walk in forgiveness and Love towards co-workers that can so easily exasperate me; I really got frustrated tonight and gave into my flesh - I DO NOT want this to happen again.  Thank you for filling me with your Joy and helping me to keep my eyes and thoughts on things above and not things below.  Honestly, the candy jar is just not that important.  AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment