Friday, April 20, 2012

Rhema

"For God so loved the world He gave...." 

"Give me your heart for I have already given you mine.  Salvation does not come from holding on to truths, but letting go of lies.  The truth is already there, but you can't see it until you let go of the lies.  My Word has never changed, its just taken all of these years for my people to let go of the lies of the enemy and religion to finally be able to see the truth of my love.  From the first moment of history I LOVED.  And, I have NEVER stopped.  But until you turn your affections toward me and 'Love me with all of your heart, soul, and strength' you will always fight with the lie that I hate you or I am displeased with you in some way or another.  You may not use the word, 'hate.'  Instead you call it conviction, condemnation, judgement, curse, or worse yet wrath.  I ONLY HATE THAT WHICH GETS IN THE WAY OF YOU RECEIVING MY LOVE IN ITS FULLNESS.  Sin is real.  And, I will fight it until it is totally eradicated because sin is the enemy of my Love.  For as long as you sin you disconnect yourself from my Love.  And, without my Love you are powerless to fight the lies.  Seek me until you find me,  ask me until you know, knock until its opened up to you.  Why do you quit half-way there.  STOP QUITTING!  STOP MAKING EXCUSES!  STOP RE-WRITING MY SCRIPTURES!  If what your experiencing IS NOT Love then ITS NOT ME!  I so loved the world (Those DEAD in sin) that I gave my BEST!  It does NOT read, 'I so loved the world that I judged, condemned, and poured out my wrath upon them until they repented.'  It does NOT read, 'I so loved the world that I took and punished.'  IF IT DOESN'T TAKE FAITH THEN ITS NOT OF ME!  Praying, 'If it be your will....' DOESN'T TAKE FAITH.  Praying, 'Let your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven....' now THAT takes faith.  Figure out what Heaven looks like to you and start asking for it, start seeking for it here in the Earth, and start knocking on doors 'till you find it.  Give me your heart, so you can experience the FULLNESS of my heart in you.  AMEN!"

2 comments:

  1. Steve,
    Thank you for your powerful message.
    While I was reading it I envisioned Jesus in the visitors' chamber of a jail on the other side of the bullet proof glass window pleading His love to us. We are the prisoners who do not accept that love because we "know" who we are in our sin and can not believe the sacrifice made for us. We exist trapped in a prison of lies without the faith to walk up and knock trusting that the door will be opened to us. Instead we live in our own judgment aided by the enemy's condemnation based on our human understanding of retribution for the "crimes" against God that we have committed and what we believe we deserve.
    The enemey has an ally...it is us.
    Thank you Lord for Your love and not giving up on pursuing us. Thank you Holy Spirit for sharing the love of our Father. And, thank you Father for knowing who we are, even as You knitted us in our mother's womb and never forgetting the plans You have for us. Amen.
    ~mw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! What you have to say is right. Unfortunately, as much as I "Know" I sometimes still struggle with listening to my circumstances instead of the truth. Thanks again! Steve H.

      Delete