Monday, April 23, 2012

How I Spend My Life

I spend my life on a love that cannot be described only known; a love that is felt but goes deeper than the soul; a love that shares everything that makes me who I am and shares with me everything He is.  I spend my life on you, Jesus.  I may have a long way to go in the perfecting process, but all I know is that I light up when you enter the room, my heart is stirred when you speak, and my life is changed when I open your Word.  The Holy Spirit may have a long road ahead of Him in me, but all I know is that you light up when I come into your room, your heart is stirred when I speak, and your life was changed forever when I said, "Yes."  I spend my life on a Love that can never be quenched.  The Light came into my life and the darkness cannot and will never put it out, but must part and be dispersed and broken.  Everything in me must bow to my Lord, my Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment