Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Logos

Job 23:3-5:  "Oh, that I knew where I might find Him, that I might come even to His seat! I would lay my case before Him… I would know what He would answer me and understand what He would say to me."

John 17:3:  "And this is eternal life: To know - perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand You, the only true and real God, and likewise to know Him, Jesus as the Christ - the Anointed One, the Messiah, Whom You have sent."

- How many of us have prayed Job's prayer, that we might know God, that we might find Him, come to Him - that He would hear us and answer us plainly, that we would understand Him and His ways?  If only Job lived a few thousand years later he could have had his prayer answered.  Our answer is found in one word:  "JESUS!" 

Romans 10:13:  "For whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

No comments:

Post a Comment